Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hospital - Day 40 - No Room at the Inn!!

The C-section has been postponed.

After I'd been fasting for 12 hours, they told me there's absolutely no room in the nicu's. So, they won't let me have my babies today. It might be tonight....or tomorrow...or the day after that...

We just have to wait for some spaces to open up. So, I'm all packed up with no where to go. Kinda disappointed - I was so excited! But I guess the girls needed a bit longer to grow a bit bigger.

more later :)

6 comments:

jenfarmgirl said...

Hey...I'll keep watching for news, then. Chin up!

Safire said...

Awww! Guess the girls need some more time and you're lucky they are doing so well that they are able to wait for room. :) Keep focused on your goal of 2 healthy girls. :) We wait anxiously for news when you have it.

Brandy said...

How frustrating! Hopefully things will go in just the right way and the girls will be arriving just on their schedule. Good luck!

Paige said...

I'll keep praying for two healthy babies and one healthy Mom. I know your family is anxious to have you back home again. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

Amy said...

I was thinking about you all day and praying for you too. I'll just keep sending positive thoughts and prayers your way until I hear the happy news!

Jocasta said...

Oh no! At least there is a upside. Good luck and hopefully two beds will open up soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails