Monday, June 9, 2008

Hospital - Day 23

They checked for growth on the twin's ultrasound today.
BabyA=3lbs12oz
BabyB=3lbs8oz

Back when I thought the twins would be born at 32 weeks (which would be this thursday), I'd been hoping and praying that they'd be atleast 3.5lbs. So, I am delighted with their weights. They should be atleast 4.5lbs when they're born at 34 weeks. Yay!

BabyA will have a good chance of a short NICU stay...or maybe she won't need the NICU and will get to room with me like a full term baby :) BabyB, of course, will be transfered over to the PICU to prepare for her surgery.

I'm very happy with the way things are going with the twins so far :) Thank you for your support and prayers.

Ooooh, they also showed me on the ultrasound - both babies will be born with hair. They wouldn't tell me what color it is, though ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails