Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hospital - Day 17

I started feeling cramps during my afternoon NST....then I started feeling contractions with them. I went back to my room and took a nap. To my great surprise, I still had the cramps & contractions when I woke up. My nurse hooked me up to the NST for monitoring. The doctor checked my cervix - I wasn't dilating. They finally gave me some Tylenol which helped with the crampiness. I continued having contractions every 8ish minutes until I fell asleep around midnight.

The next morning my cramps were lighter and I'd gone back to having contractions that I don't feel. They're watching me closely, but I think everything's OK.

The only thing weird is that my stomach feels really tense and tight. I wonder if one of the girls has her feet jammed into it. It's making it hard to feel like eating.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails