Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hospital - Day 35

Today was whack!!...hehe

So, my Beautiful Rabbit threw up last night and didn't get to come spend the day with me. We chatted over the internet a bit and sent each other links. That was fun.

Sexy Haqon's tummy wasn't feeling great either...so I didn't get to see my family at all.

I had to post pone 2 visits and a web-cam chat cuz I was feeling so icky.

Icky meaning contractions. Stupid fake contractions that kept me in bed all day but didn't make them cut me open early - yay. They were about 10 minutes apart pretty much all day long.....but still didn't manage to do anything to get the babies out.

The twins need to stay in for a few more days. I think it's my tummy that's starting to longingly think of having them out already.

The weekend is passing much more slowly without my family to keep me company....but it's still passing...and it'll all be over soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails