Sunday, May 4, 2008

Potty Training.

FRIDAY:
Lately we've been letting Strong Bear run around bare for potty training. Friday I put some Diego underwear on him. He was doing great until he decided it was time to pee in the potty. He ran in, climbed on the toilet, and peed! ...next time I'm hoping he'll remember to take his underwear off first.

SATURDAY:
We're trying something new - a 3 day potty-training method. Saturday was day 1. Strong Bear did better than I expected. He had lots of accidents, but at the end of day he went poop all by himself without me reminding him....and his underwear was dry!

SUNDAY:
Day 2. It was pretty scary last night when he climbed into our bed after a bad dream....but he didn't pee on us - yay! We took Strong Bear out in the car with us. He went potty before we left. He stayed dry the whole time we were gone - phew!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you didn't get peed on. I did once. Can't remember which girl did it but they had a bad dream and I had to sleep in their bed and since the bed had a plastic mattress cover the pee just rolled onto me.

Anonymous said...

Not a potty training fan. But I love the story about him going without taking off the underwear. Classic.

I hope you are taking care and that all is going well with you and your babies--I think of you often, and read your updates although I do not always comment. --Emily

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails