Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Peri Appointment

Today was my last appointment with my perinatalogist outside the hospital. It was so early in the morning that I barely remember it. (I do remember the contractions on the way home!)

BabyA=2lb6oz
BabyB=2lb3oz


The babies look good. The cords look good. No compression.

The contractions were awful! They're mostly gone now, but I find myself with a whole day ahead of me where I'll have to just sit with my feet up. Hopefully I'll be able to pack for the hospital tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Safire said...

Yay for good appointments! Drink lots of water, put your feet up and try hard to relax. Good luck with that! (And just think, you'll have weeks of just relaxing soon. It's the last relaxing you're going to do...believe me! :) )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails