Monday, February 11, 2008

Let there be milk...

Groceries delivered to my kitchen counter! Yay! I used Albertson's delivery service when I was pregnant with Delightful Finch. I figured it was time. It's hard to keep the fridge stocked when I'm so tired all the time. Also, I'm limited in how much I can lift. AND shopping online, it's easier to see if I'm over budget and put stuff back.
**********
Strong Bear: I want some candy, Mom!
Mom: Let me check my pockets....nope, no candy there.
Strong Bear: I want some candy, Mom!
Mom: I'm sorry, sweetie, I don't have any candy in my pockets for you.
Strong Bear: No, Mom. Up there (pointing to my super secret candy stash in the cupboards above the fridge.....Oooops).
Mom: No. We're not going to have any more candy today.
Strong Bear: I want some candy, Mom!
Mom: No.
Strong Bear: I want some candy, Mom!
Mom: No.
Strong Bear: ...say 'Yes', Mom...

.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog. Your little poem reminds me of the war I had this morning because I wouldn't let my son have a cookie for breakfast. The whole thing lasted a half hour and I did not give in. The compromise came to waffles instead of cold cereal. His idea. Smarter than I thought.

Anonymous said...

You are totally slacking on new posts.

-Haqon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails