Friday, February 22, 2008

Ewwwww!

***WARNING***: This is a poop story. Don't read today's entry if poop stories gross you out. Don't read this while you're eating.

****Really - just skip it if you're squeamish*******

You've been warned....







Ok. I'm under doctor's orders to not lift anything heavy. Sadly, Delightful Finch is 2.5lbs too heavy for me to lift. I try sooo hard to be strict about this, but sometimes I just have to pick her up!

We're naked-potty training Strong Bear. He will turn 3 in May. He was doing really well before our weekend trip. When we came back, he refused to go in the potty--even when I offer him candy. It's been a few days, and today I was at my computer when I heard him tinkling in the potty. Yay!

A few minutes later, Delightful Finch walks past my chair. Ewwww - STINKY! I guess I'm gonna have to change her diaper. I wish we could potty train her before the twins come, but that's just not gonna happen. That's when I looked down. My delightful Finch is carrying a big brown chunk in her hand. Ewwwww! I quickly check for a binky. Pheww. Finch puts absolutely everything in her mouth, *unless* she's already sucking on her binky.

Using my secret ninja mom powers, I grabbed the chunk in a tissue and scooped her up in my other arm. I deposited the chunk in the toilet and washed Finch's hands 3 times with soap. Then I put her on the couch while I cleaned up the spot on the floor where strong Bear hadn't quite made it.

It's only the second time he hasn't made it for #2. I just wish I'd found it before my sweet lil delightful Finch did. Hey - atleast I didn't have to change a poopie diaper :)

1 comment:

Safire said...

Ewww!! Yucky! I wish I could potty train Butterfly but I seriously can't run after her all the time to go potty, or get down on the floor to clean. So diapers it is for her until the summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails