Saturday, March 15, 2008

Feel the Burn!

My puter died today. Not really. My hdd was dying, so I managed to clone it onto my other (bigger) hdd. Everything was going great. I was feeling victorious. Then.....I smelled something burning. When I glanced into my case, I noticed the cpu fan was STOPPED!! ACK!! I turned off my puter immediately and felt the fan. Then stupidly burned my finger on the side of the fan. Ouch!

Sexy Haqon went all over town looking for the type of fan I need, but came home with cookies (comfort food) instead. I had to order one online. So, I get to wait til next week to see if I fried my cpu. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yuck. Our fan is dying on our PC too. You listen to it and it goes "nnnNUUUUnnnnUUUUUnnnnnUUUUUUnnnnn...." and sounds really sick.

As opposed to our much older iMac, which never has fan problems. How I love Macs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails