Monday, March 17, 2008

Berry Smoothie


Craving of the day! Combine: 1 C. vanilla yogurt, 1 1/2 C. Milk, 1 tsp flax seed, 8-10 frozen strawberries, 6 frozen dark cherries, 3 squirts clover honey. (see - i didn't forget St Patty's Day - I've got some CLOVER honey in there....see....see...er..) Blend until smooth.

Delightful Finch HATES the blender. Instead of running away from the loud, scary noise (like my other kids did when they were little), she runs straight for the noise and then chews you out for making such a racket.

Strong Bear said, "I don't like it." ...meaning that he'd rather drink it from Mommy's cup than his own. "I want some....I want some." Delightful Finch ranked the berry smoothie right up there with avocados! (That's 5/5 stars on her food list. Nothing's higher than an avocado.)

Three cheers for Sexy Haqon for insisting on getting a blender for smoothies!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails