Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Everybody Else gets a Nap


Baby Angel fell asleep once her tummy was full.









Strong Bear fell asleep while I was moving lunch from the stove to the counter.








So, I went to get Delightful Finch up from her nap, but she was still dead asleep.








So I came back downstairs. Bear had moved, but was still out.
I figured I should move him to the couch so he wouldn't fall. Technically I'm not supposed to lift him yet, so I went to find Beautiful Rabbit.....






...and I found her snuggled up on Finch's Teddy Bear.









It was just a few steps, so I moved Bear to the couch. He didn't wake up.








I was sooooo sleepy, but hungry too. So, I opted for lunch. Then everyone woke up before I had my nap. Everyone woke up happy except Strong Bear. He really hates waking up from naps. He was grumpy all evening.

2 comments:

Safire said...

Mmm...sleep!

Amy said...

Aw, I feel bad you didn't get your nap! For me, that's tragic--I want to do violent things when I need a nap and don't get it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails