Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Holding Seraph :)


They extubated Seraph today :) I think her throat still hurts. She was blowing bubbles instead of swallowing. But, I think she's happier. She gets to have her binky again. and like Delightful Finch, Seraph really likes her binky :)

They took more tubes out of her chest. I think the only thing they left in her chest was the blue tubing for the pace maker. They still haven't had to use it, but it's there "just in case". It'll come out soon, too.

I don't know how long she'll be in the PICU healing. She's doing so well, it's easy to just get crazy excited for her to come home. It was wonderful to hold her. She's heavier than Angel....but I'm not sure how much heavier. Or how much of that weight is excess fluids that will be draining off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails