Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Peri Appointment

The twins are doing well. They have their heads together again - but now their heads are resting on my stomach. (Heartburn!) BabyA's been kicking me like crazy. BabyB is shy about having her picture taken. She finally turned the right way so we could get a picture of her face and she put her arms up to block our view! The cords aren't very tangled until you get close to the placenta...and then it's really hard to follow which cord goes where. (This is watching the blood flow directions on the ultrasound.)

There's a sound pattern they look for in the cords that means the cord is being compressed. My twins' cords did NOT have that sound pattern. So, they're doing great for now :)

I'll be going inpatient on May 18th. I expect to be in the hospital for monitoring for 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my. Enjoy your last 2 1/2 weeks of freedom at home. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails