Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Good Robot

It's so nice to come down to a freshly vacuumed floor every morning.

Last weekend, the main floor was getting too cluttered and HAL wasn't able to vacuum every night. I missed the clean floor and vacuum lines. So, I spent all of Saturday cleaning. I had to take 3 serious naps before I got the floor clean. I packed up most of the toys and sent them up to Beautiful Rabbit's room. So now, at bedtime, I just kick the toys into the bottom of the bookshelf and HAL's good to go.

Rabbit's room is a disaster -- but it's not really her fault. I plan on helping her clean it sometime this week. I just need to find a day where I have a bit of energy...haha.

Most prego gals have to give up vacuuming--esp if they're carrying twins. I'm glad I'm not one of them. My mom will be happy to hear: I think I'm turning into one of those people who keeps their house clean. Oh, I'm still messy, but it's just too hard to clean things once they're all cluttered. It's much easier to just keep it clean and just tidy up a bit. (esp if HAL's the one who's tidying...hehe)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails