Friday, April 4, 2008

Guess who..

"I'm sorry, we can't accept your forms because your middle initial doesn't match our records."
Me (to them): "What's my middle initial?"
them: "We don't have access to that information. You'll need to contact..."
Me (to others): "What's my middle initial?"
others: "W"
Me: "Phew, that's what I remembered, too. So why didn't it work?"
others: "Them's computers must be messed up."
Me (to them): "others confirmed I'm using the correct middle initial. So how can we fix this?"
them: "There's nothing we can do - it MUST be fixed through Others"
Me: "...but it's already correct there. So how can I get it fixed on YOUR records?"
them: "You keep asking me the same question."
Me: "I'm sorry, I guess that's because I'm confused."
them: "How many times do I have to say it - you MUST fix it through Others."
Me: "...how can I fix it there if it's already correct there?"
them: dial tone [they hung up on me!!!! after hours of being on hold!!!]

-----------
If you guessed the IRS, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails