Monday, January 11, 2010

Funny like a Puppy!!



I have a problem with faces.  Often, instead of remembering what people's faces look like, I only remember what their hair looks like.  This only works if they do their hair the same way every time.  And all those boys running around with short haircuts - forget it!!

Therefore, my own boy has never had short hair.  He has these adorable curls!  I get yelled at when I chop them off.  Well....I'm gonna get yelled at today.  We gave Strong Bear a puppy-dog hair cut!

Won't his daddy be surprised!!!  (and, I can still tell it's him - whew!)


[picture 1: Strong Bear with Seraph. January 2010]
[picture 2: Strong Bear with Delightful Finch May 2008]
[picture 3: Strong Bear January 2010 - today!!]




6 comments:

Katrina said...

He's a cutie! I cut my son's hair short over the summer and I couldn't stop rubbing his head. It was so soft!! :)

Stopping by from SITS!

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! It looks way cute, but I love his long hair! I can't believe it's gone!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :) I couldn't find an e-mail for you so I wanted to let you know I use a Nikon D60. Have a great day!

Safire said...

Man does he look like Andrew with that cut! :) You guys and your strong family genes!

Paige said...

Amazing * He looks like a different kid.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I like the fact that you put him in a muscle shirt to match his tougher look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails