Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1

Sexy Haqon offered to wrestle all the kids single-handedly so I could go visit Seraph today.  He said I could stay as long as I wanted.  What a brave sweetie :)

The nurses hung one of Seraph's bears over her so she'd have something fun to look at when she's awake.  I guess she gets bored sometimes.  She loves classical music.  Today she was listening to a few songs that I actually know how to play on the piano :)

She's teetering right on the edge of cpap/high flow.  Right now she's on high flow.   I didn't get any pictures with her eyes open today cuz I was too busy being with her!  She's been blowing bubbles, holding mama's finger, and looking around the room.


4 comments:

Amy said...

What a good man, Haqon!

Safire said...

Sounds like she's doing well! It was nice to talk to you today.

Paige said...

She looks pretty good. Glad you got to spend some time with her. Haqon is a sweetheart.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

It's good to hear she's doing well. I bet she's so happy to be with her mom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails