Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ice Skating

Beautiful Rabbit took some of her friends and cousins ice skating.  Though it was Rabbit's first time, she skated really well. ("Mom, I fell down 6 times!!!") She fell down a few times, but never all the way and always got back up.  Her friends were full of energy ....and some of them think they're already teens - ack! It was fun to have cousins there, too--they were big helpers....esp to me.  I didn't skate that well...Ok, I screamed a lot...but I didn't fall!  (esp after I traded in my skates for my tennis shoes!)

Rabbit's birthday isn't until the 27th, but we wanted to celebrate early - before Seraph comes home.  Instead of presents, she asked her friends to donate gently-used toys for the children's hospital.  Baby Seraph has really loved some of the toys other people donated.  Then we forgot to take the toys in when we visited Seraph!  Doh!  Luckily we go there a lot :)

Happy Pre-Birthday, sweet girl :) xoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Beautiful Rabbit! You're getting closer to teenage-hood than I think your mom wants to admit! :)

Jessica said...

Way to go Beautiful Rabbit. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails