Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Twins are Seven Months Old Today :)

Seraph is coming home on hospice care.  Sexy Haqon and I remain hopeful that she'll have a long and happy life.  She's been in the hospital far too long. Her doctors feel there's nothing more they can do for her at this time.  We're making arrangements to bring her home tomorrow.  She isn't well enough to have the (preventative) intestinal surgeries and her intestinal issues aren't serious enough to make that decision difficult. So, she's coming home with a bit of reflux.

We look forward to being all together again.  We've waited a long time...not always patiently.  We hope that she will flourish with all the love and attention she'll find at home.  We still need her pulmunary veins to grow and grow and grow.  

Thank you all for your kind words and support.  Please continue to pray for us.  I look forward to filling my blog with more happy stories and fewer medical updates.

:)




5 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I wish I could give you a big hug. I'm so glad that you'll have family time. She needs that and you do too. I'm still praying for a miracle. I'm sending all my love. Do you feel it?

Paige said...

What is hospice ? Does that mean you will have a nurse coming regularly to your home ? So glad she is well enough to come home. Loving attention can do a lot of good. Will continue to pray for her and you guys.

Safire said...

Like I said before, glad she's going to come home and bask in your family's love! Can't believe they are 7 months alredy!!

Amy said...

Congratulations for small blessings--I'm glad you get to have her home instead of at the hospital.

RainSplats said...

I do feel it. It makes me happy...and grateful...and makes me feel loved :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails