Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On!

No, this has nothing to do with certain rival football teams.  Angel really, really, really wanted to wear the red one....and then Seraph wanted one, too.
Seraph has been sticking up for herself more lately.  Angel was drinking from Seraph's sippy cup earlier...and Seraph made a HUGE stink about it.
 She's also tall enough to grab all the spoons out of the drawer and throw them on the floor.  She pretends she doesn't know she's not supposed to do it, but I know better!
I used to avoid putting Seraph in blue at all costs....(it makes her skin look even more purple)...but she loves this jacket and often brings it to me and makes me put it on her.  and I'm a sucker for every bit of effort she puts into communication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to be kept up to date on every bit of progress; thanks for taking good care of the children. Gma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails