Friday, January 7, 2011

The Gal in Charge

Delightful Finch woke me up this morning to tell me that she didn't want diapers any more and she was going to wear princess underwear today.  She'd already taken off the (completely dry) diaper from last night and was fully dressed. I guess that's the end of that.  Even with the weird week, she's still easier to potty train than her brother :p
Happy the weekend is here!
People are starting to get ready for CHD Month (February)....I can't think of anything I want to do to promote CHD awareness aside from drawing more hearts.  ...and I'm already doing that, so I'm not sure it counts..heh!
Seraph has an appointment with her GI doctor next week.  He'll check her G-tube and see that her eating/weight gain is on track.

1 comment:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

All the best for next week :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails