Monday, August 10, 2009

Alice Anyone?

I'm trying this:


It lets you buy household items (non-perishable) online. Free shipping via UPS! The part I love most: they send you a reminder when you're low on something - like toilet paper or shampoo or clorox wipes.

They automatically find coupons online and apply them for you.

They sell direct from the manufacturers and make their money providing market reasearch info to those manufacturers *instead* of marking up the price of the items. So, prices are comparable to big box stores...but you don't have to buy in bulk.

My favorite brands, delivered to my door. Did I mention the free shipping?...


Anyway, I ordered a few days ago, and expect my first package to arrive on wednesday. I'll let you know how it goes.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails