Monday, April 20, 2009

Angel Learns to Share!

..Angel shared her cold with baby Seraph.  Awwwww....

Seraph is having a hard time.  Her monitor is driving us crazy.  She's keeping Haqon up too much during the night and waking me up too early in the morning.  Poor lil girlie.  We almost had to take her to the hospital this weekend.  I talked them into letting me watch her closely at home.  They set me up with a deep suction machine so I can clean out her nose at home.  I'm almost tempted to try it on my poor allergy-aflicted nose.  But...no.

Seraph's mood has been amazing.  I am a total wimp when I'm sick.  She's full of smiles unless something is really bothering her.

Angel gets tired more easily; takes longer naps. I don't think she knows she's sick.

It's just a tiny cold.  I hope it goes away soon.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Poor you and the kiddies. I hope the whole clan gets feeling better. Sending prayers your way :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails