Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No Sleep for Mommy...

Just when I my sniffles cleared up enough that sleep might have been possible....
Seraph's feeding pump stopped working.  I did all the troubleshooting I could.  Called the company.  Called the pharmacy.  They're going to see if they can bring me a replacement tonight. Of course it happened just after midnight....

She was supposed to start eating half an hour ago.  I dunno if I should bolus the feed or wait to see what the pharmacy says when they call me.  I'm just praying she doesn't wake up!

It's nice to have an emergency at home that doesn't require mad dashes to the ER  :)


oh, and my computer is still crashing.  nice.

Update:  The pharmacy will deliver the pump at 7:30am.  I'll be up til 2:15am finishing off her bolus feed.  Then up again at 5am for another bolus feed.  Right about now I'm super happy we switched Seraph's dental examine from tomorrow to next week. Still....kids'll be up by 8:30am and therapist is coming at noon.  It's going to be a long day.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Good thing you are young and resilient. hope you have some positive points to your day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails