Friday, May 8, 2009

Seraph's Echo RESCHEDULED to Monday




Seraph had a fever off and on all day yesterday.  So, her cardiologist decided to give her a few days to recover.  She doesn't have to be completely still for the echo, but she does have to put up with a LOT of touching.

So far she seems fine today.  It might've just been from teething. Anyway, Seraph will have her Echo on Monday (May 11th). So if you were holding your breath, go ahead and take some deep breaths :)

3 comments:

Safire said...

Arg! I was hoping you'd have some great news for us today. We'll still be thinking about you all weekend!

jenfarmgirl said...

I'll try to be patient.

Mamalissa said...

yes, i was holding my breath. i guess i will have to hold that thought.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails