Seraph is sick. She had a low grade fever yesterday (up to 101.4) which could've been from teething - 2 new teeth poking through on top! She's had diarrhea for the past 3 days which could be from taking her off asprin? ..(not likely, but it did change her fluid intake)
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to talk to the surgeon to see if this means we need to reschedule her intestinal surgeries. I don't know what to hope for.