Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you done your 20 minutes of reading yet?

 My girlie was bit by the reading faerie at a very young age...
It's not so much have you done your reading....
as hey, turn off your light you're supposed to be in bed SLEEPING!
Her backpack is crazy heavy because of all the library books and personal books she hauls around just in case she has spare time to read.  Now if I could just get her to remember to get her reading minutes signed each night....ya know, so she gets credit for all this reading.

2 comments:

Safire said...

Wow she looks like you! My parents always just made me sign off the reading all at once the moment I got sheet. They were never worried I wouldn't actually take the time. :) Glad she's enjoying the reading!

Mer said...

oh my heavens..is that rachel??? its' been so long! will be thinking of you and praying for your little one for her surgery :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails