- Tweens need alone time.
- girlie lunches are fun!
- Seraph's added "Aabaa" to her vocab
- Seraph's favorite game is still drop-things-and-say, "ah-oh"......so, do NOT give her your cell phone!!
- Watching Finch cry every time she loses a game has helped Bear to NOT care as much about losing games.
- I still haven't read The Hunger Games (Rabbit walked off with it)
- I'm LOVING our grassy/hilly sideyard - yay for warm weather, too
- I had an inspiring weekend (writer-wise)
- oooooh, my sis-in-law talked me into getting a slow-cooker/crock pot....so leave me your fav recipies
- also looking forward to my new camera (one that does NOT share battery-size with the Wii motes)
- re-met bunches of other heart moms this weekend....and then lost their blog addy's. (I'll find my notebook....I think the kids walked off with it...)
- Angel is drawn to the street. Rabbit used to like to go places. Angel just likes standing in the street. /sigh
- RSV season is almost over here! Keep washing those hands!!
- Liked that Sharon didn't get fired tonight. I love this show way more than I should!
- Why won't my kids eat potatoes?
Monday, April 26, 2010
Posted by RainSplats at 1:52 AM