- What's the proper etiquette for when your house guest ends up in the hospital?
- Moms are good luck - esp when you've lost a check and need to find it before the banks close.
- Angel knows how to ski jump from watching the kids play Wii Fit
- Wii Fit PLUS is awesome!!
- The insurance nightmare is almost sorted. Yay!
- I CAN take all the kids for a walk without going crazy....next stop: the park?? (haven't tried crossing streets yet)
- Books can knock on your door! I'm 80 pages into Leigh Russel's Cut Short. I really like it so far. What I love even more is that she popped over to my blog to suggest I might like her book (because I like Jeffery Deaver's books and he liked her book and gave it a good review). How cool is that?? I'm happy for Leigh that Deaver liked it and proud of her for tracking me down to suggest it to me. Very cool :)
- I LOVE reading the books that Beautiful Rabbit is reading. Today we're reading the Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong. (Book 3 in the series)
- Yes, we'll eventually get to the Hunger Games.
- I HATE GLEE!!!!! I tried to like it, I really did.....BUT someday you're gonna be totally embarrassed that you ever watched this show. Ewwwwww!! The crazy thing is it's like highschool musical meets mean girls meets moulon rouge--all of which I liked well enough. but just ewwww!
- On a rainy day, the kids act like the world is ending when I turn off the Wii.
- Is it wrong that I want to get all my kids this? Sit boy!!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Posted by RainSplats at 4:16 PM