Saturday, August 30, 2008

Seraph Songs

Seraph likes the ABC's song, and Ten Little Indians (with her name replacing "indians"). She also likes the jungle night sounds on her swing.

We visited her last night at the hospital. It was wonderful to hold her again. She was crying when they put her in my arms. I knew all the right mommy tricks and she calmed right down and fell asleep. I kept waking her up cuz I wanted to see her hands/feet/legs. She kept peeking to see if I was grabbing her hand to poke her (to draw blood or place an IV or something.) Haqon finally had to send Beautiful Rabbit in from the waiting room to tell me that my turn was over. I could've stayed all night :)

Seraph weighs 7lbs 6 oz :) She's getting to be such a big girl! She's on 2.5 liters O2 at 30%. Her goal is .5 liters O2. Then she can come home - yay :)

3 comments:

Safire said...

Aww! We hope she comes home soon!

Anonymous said...

Ditto. gma

Amy said...

I put her name in at the temple on Saturday. (Her IRL name)

Hope she gets to come home soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails