Monday, May 30, 2011

Accidental Souls...

I can't find my camera!! I've missed a few days of the twins-pictures....but it started seeming like a LOT of pictures.  But now I'm sad that I don't have the days I missed.  OK, I *will* find my camera tomorrow.

Sitting in church today,...
it's hard to keep all 5 kids reverent for that long.  Haqon and I usually sit with the kids between us to keep them boxed in.  Today we sat together, which was heavenly.... :)  But, when we were singing, he accidentally sang "souls" when he should've sang a totally different word.  It completely changed the meaning and I may have elbowed him a bit.  Then I got distracted towards the end (by one of the twins) and *I* sang "souls" in the same line of the chorus because he totally infected me! So not my fault!!

2 comments:

Haqon said...

"Sound the warcry; Watch and Pray; Vanquish every Soul today!"

RainSplats said...

"vanquish every foe today!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails