Thursday, September 3, 2009

3 Month Pass

Seraph's cardiologist wants to see her again in 3 months. I think that'll be the longest she's gone without seeing a cardiologist. Yay!

Lol...she's eating her shirt right now. She's so happy to put everything in her mouth....except food!

She took a long nap in Angel's crib today. Angel was upset at first - tried to climb in the crib. Then she realized she was free to roam and ran off to play. You could almost hear the thought click into place.

Beautiful Rabbit and Strong Bear went roller skating today with a friend. While they were gone, we cleaned B.Rabbit's room for her. Surprise! She's invited Angel to sleep in her room at night (when it's not a school night). They both slept well last night.

Delightful Finch and I went for a nice walk last night. Twice I thought I'd have to drag her home screaming, but she lead me back home on her own. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's wonderful! I hope Seraph's doctor finally said something encouraging when he gave you a whole three months off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails