Friday, September 3, 2010

Tis the Season...

Yesterday, they started doing radio ads for flu shots. Flu shots? Seriously?? We usually get them mid-November...
Tonight, Strong Bear threw up. Yuck! It wasn't his peanut allergy (phew!)....Is it bad that I am hoping I just food-poisoned him with wilted lettuce? I just don't want anyone else to get it...and I've never successfully kept Seraph out of the hospital when she has diarrhea (her Nissan, for reflux, prevents her from throwing up...)

It's gonna be a long night....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all just had a nasty stomach virus last weekend. Dade had it Thursday, I had it Friday and as I finished throwing up early Saturday morning, Emmett started. Luckily it's gone now but it was rough!

I know you did this post like a month ago but I thought I'd share anyway :)

Nikki-IHH
mom to Dade (PVS) and Emmett (PDA, PFO)
p.s. we sat at the same table at the IHH luncheon. I was with Patty!

RainSplats said...

Sorry you guys got it! It took me about a month to start feeling like myself again...even though the bug was only 12-24 hr. It was awful. Hope your recovery is faster :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails