Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Seraph Cave

Seraph found a new cave in the basement:
 Seraph helped babysit BabyH while her daddy built the shelves cave.
There's a separate-but-equal cave for Angel on the other side. 

And with that, our basement is finished!  Yay!!

We started this project thinking it'd be good to finish it off so Seraph could actually go downstairs.  She was just starting to try the stairs and I was worried about her getting hurt in the unfinished basement. (It's a mom thing, I know).  I didn't expect her to love it so much.  The basement is her favorite (inside) place to be.  The playroom is perfect and I'm soooo happy :)
Oh, and if you're thinking of finishing your basement...I know a guy who does a great job ;) Thanks, B!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Wow * Her hair is so long and pretty. Cave looks good too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails