Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Give me an "A"

My new keyboard came today.  (The spacebar on the old one was half gone...somehow).  I love the new one - logitech - I wanted a keyboard with a sleep button...but not one that's the easiest button in the world to press :p
So, I gave my old keyboard to Seraph.  She was delighted!!
 I didn't expect her to completely destroy it so quickly.  (I didn't even put bbq sauce on it!)
Once she realized I wasn't going to yell at her for biting off the letters, she really went at it.
Once she finished demolishing the old keyboard, she went straight to my new keyboard and started typing on it.  I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me nervous.  But, at the end of the day, my new keyboard was still intact.  Does that mean she can tell the difference between new and junk?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails